Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm Out of the Office

Another work-stoppage, but this time I have a legitimate reason.  I will be going on vacation for a little over a week starting tomorrow, and will have very little or no access to the Internet.  And no, I am not going to prison.  They have internet there.





We are in the midst of #54, and if you know anything about the history of professional wrestling, then you know that we still have to discuss the somewhat mistrustful looking man depicted at left, and we will.  The numbers keep going up.  There is no other way.  I hope that when I return there will be an agreement to end the lockout because my inner clock is telling me that I need to begin thinking about how to parse out my emotional breakdowns so that they be gradually distributed through another football season.  I also hope that the Oakland Raiders will begin wooing Brett Favre.  I also hope the Jets manage to hold onto one good receiver.  If, phantom gentle reader, you can do anything about any of these issues, I would be grateful.  See you in about nine days.

No comments: